We’re looking for great pics to feature in the Eden Whale Festival Special Publication to be published in the Eden Magnet, Merimbula News Weekly and Bega District News in the lead up to this year’s Festival – 1 to 3 November.
Submit your favourite photo from a past Eden Whale Festival and be in the running to gain local recognition! To enter our competition simply like our Facebook page and post up to two of your best photos on our competition Facebook post by September 30.
You can also submit photos by email (email@example.com) or on Instagram using the hashtags #ewf2019 and #visiteden.
Terms and Conditions
- Photos submitted will be considered for the cover and throughout the publication. Photos can be of any part of a previous festival that you enjoyed and remember fondly. Anything that defines the Eden Whale Festival for potential visitors to this year’s event.
- Any size of photo can be posted to Facebook BUT to be considered for publication you must have a high-resolution copy available.
- All imagery MUST be the exclusive work of the submitting photographer and may not include any element that is the copyright of another. The copyright for each image entered will remain with the submitting photographer. All entrants understand that any image submitted may be used by Eden Whale Festival for marketing and promotional purposes.
- By entering a photo you will be granting the Eden Whale Festival permission to share your image. You also give permission to Australian Community Media to use your image. Please let us know if you have any sharing restrictions. If you have any concerns we recommend watermarking photos with your name.
- Photos will be selected by a combination of audience preference on social media and by the Eden Whale Festival committee. The Eden Whale Festival is not obligated to choose any photos from public entrants to be used in the special publication. If any disputes arise from entrants or the judging panel, the Eden Whale Festival retains the right to cancel the photo competition or to forgo using any or all entries in the 2019 Eden Whale Festival special publication.